Simple Gratin Potatoes Recipe.
You can cook Simple Gratin Potatoes Recipe using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Gratin Potatoes Recipe
- It’s 8 of medium size Potatoes (thinly sliced).
- You need 2 tbs of Butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 of onion (cut into dice).
- You need 1 clove of garlic (thinly sliced).
- It’s to taste of Salt, Black pepper, and nutmeg.
- You need 175 gr of Bacon.
- You need 100 gr of Grated Chees.
Simple Gratin Potatoes Recipe step by step
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C..
- Heat the sliced potatoes in the microwave with the maximum heat for 4 minutes..
- In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic, stir for about 1 minute..
- Add the flour, and stir constantly for one minute. Stir in milk, cream, salt, chicken stock, nutmeg, and black pepper. Cook until the sauce has thickened..
- Layer the potatoes into bottom of the prepared casserole dish (make it one layer). Top with the sauce, bacon, and cheese..
- Make the second layer of Potatoes, top with sauce, bacon, and cheese. Repeat until all potatoes, sauce, bacon and cheese are used..
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes, or until the potatoes are cooked well..
- Check the video, how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/w9mJUKYOPuI.
Thank you tante wati for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Simple Gratin Potatoes Recipe, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp