Bok Choy with Oyster Sauce.
You can cook Bok Choy with Oyster Sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bok Choy with Oyster Sauce
- You need 3 bunches of baby bok choy bottom end removed.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 10 tsp of water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt and Pepper.
Bok Choy with Oyster Sauce instructions
- Combine the oyster sauce, sugar, sesame oil, and water in a bowl. Stir. Set aside..
- Combine oil and garlic at the same time in a pan. Turn the heat to on. Cook the garlic in medium heat until it starts to turn light brown..
- Pour the oyster sauce mixture in the pan and sprinkle some ground black pepper. Stir. Let boil..
- Add the bok choy. Stir and cover. Cook until the sauce reduces to half. You may add some salt if needed..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve with rice. Enjoy!.
Thank you mother yani for sharing How to Cook Perfect Bok Choy with Oyster Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp