Homemade chicken noodle soup, with a kick..
You can have Homemade chicken noodle soup, with a kick. using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade chicken noodle soup, with a kick.
- You need 6 of boneless chicken thighs.
- It’s 3 of boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 of large boxes of Swansons chicken broth.
- You need 4-5 stalks of celery.
- You need 3 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
- It’s 2 tbsp of blackening or cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 5-6 of shakes of Tabasco.
- It’s 2 of Large packages of Grandmas Egg Noodles (in the frozen section).
Homemade chicken noodle soup, with a kick. instructions
- In a large stock pot cook the chicken completely covered with water, thus will start a stock for you…
- Add all of the seasonings and cook for 2 hours.. stir so the meat doesnt stick. Once the meat is cooked and can be shredded it is time to add the 2 large boxes of chicken broth. Bring back to a boil..
- Once boiling again add the 2 large packages of Grandmas Egg Noodles and cook on low stir often for 1 more hour or till the noodles are done..
Thank you tante ridha for sharing Easiest Way to Make Tasty Homemade chicken noodle soup, with a kick., hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp