Kibbeh (Lebanese Meat Stuffed).
You can cook Kibbeh (Lebanese Meat Stuffed) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kibbeh (Lebanese Meat Stuffed)
- It’s 1 kg of mince beef.
- Prepare 1 kg of bulgur.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 50 gr of basil leaves (chopped).
- You need of Filling:.
- Prepare 1 kg of mince beef.
- You need 5 of brown onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of pine seed.
- You need 1 tbsp of margarine for pine seed.
- It’s of Cooking oil for tray wash.
- You need of Margarine for kibbeh wash.
Kibbeh (Lebanese Meat Stuffed) instructions
- Mix mince beef, bulgur, and choppe basil. Gradually salt, white pepper, black peppe, and taste it. Put aside..
- For the filling, pre-heat saute pan with margarine, add pine seeds, cook until turn golden, place in a bowl, put aside..
- In a big saute pan, pour 5 tbsp cooking oil, add chopped brown onions, cook and stir for 5 mins, add mince beef, wait until half cook, gradually sprinkle salt, and pepper, add pine seed, cook umtil well done, taste it before turning off the fire..
- Pre-heat oven 200°C, wash baking yrays with cooking oil..
- Grind the kibbeh mixture in meat grider until it reaches smooth texture, (I use special meat grinder for kibbeh, it makes pipes shape, i just cut it, fill it up. Or you can always use rolling pin and fill up and shape the kibbeh) take a small piece, fill it up with the filling, do the same thing with all ground meat..
- Arrange them in baking tray, wash the top part of kibbeh with margarine and bake them for 15-20 mins until turn golden..
- Enjoy them while hot..
Thank you sister ida for sharing Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Kibbeh (Lebanese Meat Stuffed), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp