Bruce’s Vegan Cottage Pie.
You can have Bruce’s Vegan Cottage Pie using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bruce’s Vegan Cottage Pie
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 sticks of celery.
- It’s 2 of carrots.
- It’s of Chilli flakes if you want.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of parsnip.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of leek.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Peas.
- You need of Sweetcorn.
- You need Sachet of Cottage Pie mix (or Bisto+garlic powder+thyme+teaspoon tomato paste).
- You need of Few glugs of port or red wine.
- Prepare of the mash.
- You need of Potatoes.
- It’s of Margerine.
- It’s of Soy cream.
- You need 1 of sprinkle of thyme.
Bruce’s Vegan Cottage Pie instructions
- Finely chop the celery, onion and one carrot, and soften in a cooking oil of your choice for a few minutes, in a big sauce pan. After a minute, add the also finely chopped garlic and some chilli flakes if you like..
- Chop up a bunch of other vegetables, not necessarily what I listed. Whatever you want or have to hand..
- Add all of the things into the pan, and heat up some water for potato cooking while this cooks..
- Chop up your potatoes and add them to the hot water. Pop a lid on that and cook all the things on let’s say a medium heat until the potatoes are cooked..
- Strain the potatoes, then add some margerine, thyme, salt and cream if you’re feeling indulgent. MASH..
- Put the insidey mix in a bowl, top with the mash and some yeast flakes to top if you want. There ya go..
Thank you mother ridha for sharing Recipe: Perfect Bruce’s Vegan Cottage Pie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp