Banana yogurt muffins. I had bananas and yogurt in the house, and I wanted to bake some muffins, so I combined two recipes and came up with these moist muffins. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Yogurt Muffins. Greek yogurt banana muffins are loaded with chocolate chips and protein rich Greek yogurt.
Not only can yogurt be your favorite breakfast food, but did you Adding yogurt into these muffins means that you don't need to add too much extra liquid – you don't. Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners. Made with no flour or oil, these Banana Oat Greek Yogurt Muffins make for a deliciously healthy breakfast or snack!
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, banana yogurt muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Banana yogurt muffins is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Banana yogurt muffins is something which I have loved my whole life.
I had bananas and yogurt in the house, and I wanted to bake some muffins, so I combined two recipes and came up with these moist muffins. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Yogurt Muffins. Greek yogurt banana muffins are loaded with chocolate chips and protein rich Greek yogurt.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have banana yogurt muffins using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana yogurt muffins:
- Get 1 cup of bran cereal.
- Get 1 cup of mashed banans.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped nuts and/or rasins.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of cooking oil.
These banana oat yogurt muffins are perfect for breakfast or a light snack. Although the texture is not quite like a typical bakery muffin, the taste is. Greek yogurt banana muffins are loaded with chocolate chips and protein rich Greek yogurt. Perfect for a healthy lunchbox snack, a quick breakfast or a bite-sized brunch hors d'oeuvre, these banana yogurt muffins are moist and flavorful.
Steps to make Banana yogurt muffins:
- Combine bran cereal, bananas and yogurt in medium bowl. Let stand for couple of minutes to allow cereal to soften. Meanwhile, conbine flour, baking powder,baking soda,salt and nuts and/or raisins in a large bowl; set aside..
- Stir eggs, sugar oil into bran mixture, then add to dry ingredients; stir just until combined.
- Spoon batter evenly into 12 greased or paper- lined muffin cups..
- Bake in a preheated 400°F (200degrees C) until tops spring back when pressed, about 17 to 20 minutes. Let muffins cool in pan for a few minutes, then remove to a wire rack to finish cooling. Store in an airtight container.
Raspberry Banana Oatmeal Muffins with White Chocolate ChipsLord Byron's Kitchen. Yogurt Muffins with Chocolate ChipsAs receitas lá de casa. Almost fat free, healthy banana muffins with chocolate chips for a little indulgence. The greek yogurt adds protein and keeps the muffins moist. My Banana Bread Muffins are tender, delicious, and moist.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food banana yogurt muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante wati for sharing Recipe of Favorite Banana yogurt muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp