Telur Tomat (Egg Tomato Omelette).
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, telur tomat (egg tomato omelette). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Telur Tomat (Egg Tomato Omelette) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Telur Tomat (Egg Tomato Omelette) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook telur tomat (egg tomato omelette) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Telur Tomat (Egg Tomato Omelette):
- Make ready 4 of eggs.
- Take 1 of large tomato, seeded, small diced.
- Prepare 1 stalk of green onion, thinly sliced.
- Get 1 of red chilli pepper, seeded, thinly sliced.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Take 1/8 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Take 1/2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Make ready of Ground spices:.
- Take 3 cloves of shallots.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
Instructions to make Telur Tomat (Egg Tomato Omelette):
- Beat the eggs. Add ground spices, tomato, and green onions..
- Season with salt and white pepper powder. Mix well..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan. Make an omelette. Remove from the heat..
- Serve over warm rice. Yum! 😋.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food telur tomat (egg tomato omelette) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother yani for sharing Steps to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Telur Tomat (Egg Tomato Omelette), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp