Parmesan and Mozzarella Creamed Asparagus.
You can cook Parmesan and Mozzarella Creamed Asparagus using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan and Mozzarella Creamed Asparagus
- It’s 1 pound of asparagus.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of garlic salt (to taste).
- You need 1/4 of of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese shredded.
- You need 3/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese shredded.
Parmesan and Mozzarella Creamed Asparagus instructions
- Place the asparagus in a colander, wash it with abundant cold water taking care to not damage the tips, drain, dry with a paper towel, cut the end of the asparagus (whitish part).
- Place butter in a nonstick skillet on low heat, cook it until its melted Add the oil, the asparagus.
- Cook it with the pan covered for 10 minutes.
- Add garlic salt, cayenne pepper, cream, mix carefully.
- Cook it covered for 5 minutes or until the asparagus are al dente.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, combine it with the preparation Add the mozzarella cheese on top Cook it covered until the mozzarella cheese has melted.
- Serve it hot.
Thank you tante diah for sharing Recipe: Yummy Parmesan and Mozzarella Creamed Asparagus, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp