My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps.
You can have My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps
- Prepare 1 (12.5 oz) of can chunk chicken breast.
- You need 1 head of lettuce.
- You need 6 of green onions.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mayo.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber (scrape seeds out).
- You need 1 tsp of Franks Red Hot Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of poppy seeds.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of celery seed.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground mustard.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white ground pepper.
- You need of Orange pepper (optional).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Pink Himalayan salt (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of mayo if you want to add more at the end.
My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Wash lettuce leaves. About 5 to 6 leaves..
- Drain chicken juice from can..
- In a medium bowl add chicken, onions and mayo.
- Add Frank's Red Hot Sauce and all the spices..
- Cut cucumber in small chunks.
- Mix all ingredients together. Put chicken mixture in wraps and roll them up..
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Recipe: Appetizing My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp