Easy Vegan Cornbread.
You can have Easy Vegan Cornbread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Vegan Cornbread
- Prepare 160 g of flour.
- You need 160 g of yellow cornmeal.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of (To taste) black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 75 g of oil (I used 50g olive oil and 25g sunflower oil).
- Prepare 400 ml of soy milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar or lemon juice.
Easy Vegan Cornbread step by step
- Combine milk and lemon in a mug. Let sit for 5-10 min until it curdles and becomes buttermilk..
- Meanwhile, whisk dry ingredients (flour, cornmeal, salt, pepper, baking powder)..
- Pour in wet ingredients (vegan buttermilk and soy milk). Whisk until combined..
- Bake for 20-25 min in a 180°C/350°F oven. Enjoy :).
Thank you mother amel for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Easy Vegan Cornbread, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp