You can have Breakfast Burritos using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Burritos
- You need 4 of potatoes.
- Prepare 5 strips of bacon.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare of Flour tortillas (small or large).
- It’s of Salsa.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped onion (optional).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- It’s to taste of Onion powder.
- It’s Splash of milk.
- You need 1 of pat of butter.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese (optional).
Breakfast Burritos instructions
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 400 degrees..
- Place bacon on a foil-lined sheet. Place in pre-heated oven/toaster oven. Cook until bacon is crispy. (I will add exact cooking time once I have mastered the time)..
- Preheat a medium sized skillet with oil..
- Dice potatoes into small wedges or cubes..
- Add to pre-heated skillet..
- Season with salt, pepper, and onion powder. Stir potatoes well..
- Cook potatoes until they are soft inside and crunchy outside, continually stirring until done so they don't stick to pan & burn..
- Once potatoes are done, scoop onto papers towels to soak up the excess oil. Set aside..
- Preheat a clean skillet to medium. Add butter to skillet..
- Whisk together the eggs, splash of milk, and salt & pepper to taste. (Optional: Add chopped onions)..
- Add to skillet. Stir occasionally until eggs are scrambled and cooked thoroughly. Set aside..
- Once the bacon is cooked & crispy, remove from oven and soak up excess grease with paper towels..
- Dice bacon into bits..
- Warm up tortillas on skillet or in microwave..
- Fill tortillas with eggs, bacon, potatoes and salsa (and cheese, if desired)..
- Enjoy now OR wrap them up individually with seran wrap and refrigerate. When ready to eat, warm up in microwave..
Thank you sister ida for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Breakfast Burritos, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp