Chocolate Banana Muffin.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chocolate banana muffin. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Banana Muffin is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate Banana Muffin is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate banana muffin using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Banana Muffin:
- Get 130 g (1 cup) of all-purpose flour, sifted.
- Take 20 g (3 tbsp) of cocoa powder, sifted.
- Get 4 g (1 tsp) of baking powder, sifted.
- Make ready 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of salt.
- Take 200 g of (more or less 2 qty) overripe banana, mashed.
- Prepare 75 g of (1/4 cup+1 tbsp) brown sugar.
- Prepare 45 ml (3 tbsp) of milk.
- Take 56 g (1/4 cup) of unsalted butter, melted.
- Get 1 of large egg.
- Get of 🧁 Topping options:.
- Take of walnuts.
- Prepare of white chocolate chunks.
- Prepare of oat streusel.
Steps to make Chocolate Banana Muffin:
- Line the muffin tray with muffin liner or parchment paper. Set aside..
- Weigh and sieve the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt into a medium bowl. Stir with a hand-whisk until well combined. Set aside..
- In another medium bowl, mash the bananas with a fork or masher. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well with the hand-whisk..
- Pour banana mixture into the flour mixture. Mix and fold until combined. A few streaks of flour are fine in the final batter. Simply avoid overmixing as it will cause the cake to be dense and untender..
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tray. Add any of your favorite toppings..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 425°F (220°C) for 5 minutes. Then reduce temperature to 375°C (190°C) and bake for another 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate banana muffin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante ulin for sharing Steps to Make Ultimate Chocolate Banana Muffin, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp