Veggie Ramen Noodles.
You can have Veggie Ramen Noodles using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie Ramen Noodles
- Prepare 1 package of Nongshim Shin Ramyun Noodles (Korean) or instant noodles of your choice.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 package of enoki mushrooms.
- You need 2 heads of baby bok choy, washed, separated.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro/coriander, washed, roughly chopped.
Veggie Ramen Noodles instructions
- Pour water into a small pot. Bring to a boil..
- Toss in bok choy and cook for a minute and a half..
- Remove bok choy and place on a plate..
- Using chopsticks or a fork, swirl boiling water vigorously, then crack in the egg (I don't like runny poached eggs so I usually cook it for about 2 minutes before adding the ramen)..
- Add ramen and cook for 2 minutes..
- Add enoki mushrooms, packaged flavoring and dried vegetable to the ramen. Cook for another minute or so..
- Using tongs, remove noodles and place in a large bowl. Then add bok choy, egg, mushrooms and chopped cilantro..
- Pour broth over noodles and enjoy immediately!.
Thank you tante ulin for sharing How to Make Yummy Veggie Ramen Noodles, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp