You can cook Beef Cannelloni using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Cannelloni
- It’s 400 g of beef Mince :.
- It’s 1 of Onion : finely chopped.
- It’s : 3 Cloves of Garlic minced.
- You need 350 g of Spinach : Roughly chopped.
- Prepare 4 tbsps of Pesto :.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato :.
- You need 6 of Lasagne sheets :.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheese Grated :.
- You need of Oil.
- It’s of Salt Pepper and.
Beef Cannelloni instructions
- Saute the onion and minced garlic in some oil. When the onion has softened, add the minced beef, salt and pepper. Mix and let it cook for a few minutes.
- After about 5mins, add 1/3rd of the can of tomatoes, and the 4 tbsp of pesto and cook on medium heat.
- Cook the Lasagne sheets and get ready to make cannellonis!.
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Spray the dish you are using with some oil if needed.
- Once the meat has cooked, spoon the meat mixture along one end of the lasagne sheet and roll. Place seam side down and continue assembly and place in a single layer. Pour over the remaining tomatoes and sprinkle the grated cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes until the top is golden.
- PS: If you are not into beef, you can substitute with chicken or lamb mince or use a vegan option for meat.
Thank you mother ridha for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Beef Cannelloni, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp