Simple Sesame Sauce Pasta with Chicken & Carrots.
You can cook Simple Sesame Sauce Pasta with Chicken & Carrots using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Sesame Sauce Pasta with Chicken & Carrots
- You need of Chicken breasts.
- You need of Marinade.
- It’s 3 tbsp of steak powder.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame seed oil.
- You need of To cook.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 2 of carrots (sliced).
- It’s 2 sprigs of spring onion.
- Prepare of Sesame seed.
- Prepare of Japanese sesame dressing.
- Prepare of Cooked Pasta.
Simple Sesame Sauce Pasta with Chicken & Carrots instructions
- Marinade chicken pieces with above sauces and spices in large bowl for 20 mins.
- Slice carrots.
- Oil baking pan and place carrots at bottom of pan.
- Place marinaded chicken on top of carrots and bake at 180 degrees for 40 mins in oven.
- Cook pasta of choice in a little bit of oil and drain.
- Coat cooked pasta with Japanese sesame dressing, topped with spring onions and sesame seed. (Image taken off internet).
- Serve pasta with cooked chicken slices and carrots.
Thank you mother ridha for sharing Recipe: Yummy Simple Sesame Sauce Pasta with Chicken & Carrots, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp