Low calorie cooked asparagus and potatoes. Find healthy, delicious low-calorie potato recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. You can find wild asparagus in the U. Use leftover cooked pork to whip together these easy BBQ pork baked potatoes.
Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Balsamic Asparagus with garlic potatoes based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including Potato, raw, Extra Light Olive Oil, balsamic vinegar, Asparagus, fresh, Garlic and the other ingredients in this recipe. Drain the potatoes and let stand to evaporate the water. Cut the asparagus diagonally into finger-sized pieces. You can cook Low calorie cooked asparagus and potatoes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low calorie cooked asparagus and potatoes
- It’s 5 sticks of asparagus.
- Prepare 1 of whole potato.
- It’s 1 pinch of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of drizzles of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 pinch of salt.
For quicker cooking cut in quarters, but in either case leave the tender new skins on the potatoes. When potatoes are almost tender, add frozen or fresh peas and cook just until peas are tender. Peas and potatoes cooked together in this fashion need. What makes this recipe taste most like deep-fried potato chips are the chips' crispiness, which is due to how thinly the potatoes are cut—the thinner you slice the potatoes, the better.
Low calorie cooked asparagus and potatoes instructions
- Peel of the skin of the asparagus and chop them to 3 different sections..
- Heat the pan and add a drizzle of oil. Once heated, add in the asparagus and mix in the Italian seasoning..
- Once cooked, place the asparagus on your plate..
- Now, start pealing and chopping your potatoes into 2by2cm cubes.
- Drizzle the same pan with some oil and add in the potatoes. Once the potato starts turning golden brown, add in the salt..
- Once the potato looks crispy enough, place them on the same plate as the asparagus and enjoy..
Once it begins to turn a pea. Cook off extra asparagus and throw it into a frittata, polenta, or pasta later in the week. If the Queen's coming for dinner, toss cooked asparagus with fresh Tip: Asparagus starts losing its sweetness the minute it's cut, therefore, as always, look for the freshest stalks possible. Oven roasting is an easy, low calorie method for preparing a variety of vegetables. This video demonstrates preparing and roasting asparagus.
Thank you tante ridha for sharing Recipe: Yummy Low calorie cooked asparagus and potatoes, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp