Baked Alaska Meat Loaf. Savory meat loaf with mashed potatoes and cheese on top. Stir chives into prepared mashed potatoes. For those of you who have ever had a Baked Alaska dessert, you know the joy of cutting through the meringue to.
Invert meat loaf onto an oven-proof platter or pan. Spread mashed potatoes over top and sides of meat. This is an all time family favorite. You can cook Baked Alaska Meat Loaf using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Alaska Meat Loaf
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of brown gravy mix.
- You need 2 tsp of minced onions.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 envelope of instant mashed potato (4 serving).
- Prepare 1 tsp of chives (optional).
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Savory meat loaf with mashed potatoes and cheese on top. Stir chives into prepared mashed potatoes. Meatloaf Recipes Steak Recipes Cooking Recipes Game Recipes Meatball Recipes Recipies Instant Mashed Potatoes Baked Alaska Ground Beef Recipes Easy. Lo and behold, there was Baked Alaska Meat Loaf.
Baked Alaska Meat Loaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° F..
- In a large bowl mix ground beef, gravy mix, minced onion, and pepper together..
- Shape into a loaf, 2 inches high, in a shallow baking pan..
- Stir chives into prepared mashed potatoes..
- Evenly spread over meat loaf. If you don't pat the potato on well enough some may slide off during cooking..
- Bake 55 minutes or until cooked through..
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 2 minutes longer or until cheese melts..
- Serve & enjoy :).
The photo looked just like what my mom made and the ingredients pretty much matched up, too. Stir chives into prepared mashed potatoes. Mix Gravy Mix, ground beef, minced onion and pepper in large bowl. Stir chives into prepared mashed potatoes. I first had this on an Alaskan cruise and knew I had to create a simple.
Thank you mother yuli for sharing How to Make Perfect Baked Alaska Meat Loaf, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp