Pork Shepherd Pie (with Italian flair).
You can have Pork Shepherd Pie (with Italian flair) using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Shepherd Pie (with Italian flair)
- You need 1 lb of ground pork.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced or chopped.
- It’s 1 pinch of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 29 oz of jar of mixed veggies.
- You need 2 envelope of mashed potatoes (i used Idahoan baby reds).
- It’s 8 oz of grated cheese (i used Italian blend).
Pork Shepherd Pie (with Italian flair) step by step
- Preheat oven to 300°F..
- Cook onion and pork and Italian seasoning on med heat until onions are soft and pork is cooked through, about 10 minutes. Drain..
- Drain mixed veggies and add to meat mixture. Cook on med heat until veggies are hot..
- Prepare mashed potatoes according to directions on package..
- Pour meat mixture into round casserole pan, or square, as you desire..
- Put mashed potatoes in and spread and level them out..
- Sprinkle Italian style shredded cheese on top..
- Cook at 300°F in the oven for 10-20 minutes or until cheese starts to melt and become golden brown..
Thank you sister ridha for sharing How to Make Yummy Pork Shepherd Pie (with Italian flair), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp