Korean Potato Banchan Gamja Jorim.
You can have Korean Potato Banchan Gamja Jorim using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Korean Potato Banchan Gamja Jorim
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of baby potatoes, large ones cut into halves and small ones leave as whole.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 5 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of honey (reduce to 3 tbsp to your taste).
- You need of sesame seeds for garnish.
Korean Potato Banchan Gamja Jorim step by step
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat, add cooking oil and potatoes. Pan fry the potatoes about 4 to 5 minutes or until the potatoes’s edges are slightly light golden brown..
- Mix water and soy sauce. Pour soy sauce mixture into the potatoes and bring it to boil..
- Add honey into the potatoes and bring it to boil. Keep hard boil until most of the liquid is gone and thicken, 15 to 20 mins or until the potatoes are fully cooked. Stir occasionally so the potatoes will cook evenly and coated with the sauce evenly..
- Remove from heat and garnish with sesame seeds to your taste. You can serve immediately or keep it in a fridge for 3 to 4 days. It can be eaten cold, room temperature or hot. Enjoy!.
Thank you tante amel for sharing How to Make Tasty Korean Potato Banchan Gamja Jorim, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp