Turkey Shepherd's Pie.
You can cook Turkey Shepherd's Pie using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Shepherd's Pie
- Prepare 1 of no specific quantities. whatever you have left that will fit in your cooking dish.
- It’s 1 of Turkey meat both white and dark.
- Prepare 1 of Peas, carrots and any other leftover vegetables. This one has parsnips and carrots mashed together.
- It’s 1 of Stuffing.
- It’s 1 of Mashed Potatoes.
- You need 1 of Gravy.
Turkey Shepherd's Pie step by step
- Cut up meat into small pieces. I don't shred it but as small as I can..
- Mix into a bowl, or straight into your cooking dish, with your vegetables..
- Hopefully you have some leftover gravy…if not just make more :-). Add some to the meat and vegetable mix…just enough to make it moist..
- If you were doing this all in a separate bowl, now place the meat, vegetables, gravy mixture to your cooking dish and flatten. Place stuffing over the top and flatten. Ladel a little bit of gravy over stuffing again just to moisten..
- Add mashed potatoes to the top and distribute evenly. Much easier to do this if the potatoes are warm. Take a fork and run it flatly over the potatoes so you get small little peaks all over.
- In the oven she goes. 350 – 375 ℉ for about 35 – 40 min. You'll start seeing the peaks get brown. Then broil for 3 min (watch it doesn't burn).
- Let it cool for a few minutes and then serve with gravy to your liking. Every bite is heaven!.
Thank you sister yani for sharing Recipe: Yummy Turkey Shepherd's Pie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp