Simple Everyday Meat Sauce Spaghetti.
You can have Simple Everyday Meat Sauce Spaghetti using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Everyday Meat Sauce Spaghetti
- You need 1 lb of Ground meat (you can use your choice of ground meat).
- It’s 1 jar of of your favorite Spaghetti Sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of Your favorite pasta.
- Prepare 1 of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Simple Everyday Meat Sauce Spaghetti step by step
- Start a large pot of boiling water for the pasta..
- Start another pan on med heat and add your ground meat. Crumble the meat in the pan and cook until completely done..
- Once water comes up to a boil salt the water and add the pasta cook according to the package directions..
- Strain the grease from your ground meat and return it to the pan..
- Add your jar of Spaghetti Sauce the the ground meat. Stir to combine. Leave to simmer over low heat until pasta is ready..
- Once pasta is done strain the pasta..
- Assemble your plate. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and enjoy..
Thank you tante sri for sharing Easiest Way to Make Yummy Simple Everyday Meat Sauce Spaghetti, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp