Roast Chicken Wings with Potatoes.
You can have Roast Chicken Wings with Potatoes using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roast Chicken Wings with Potatoes
- You need of Chicken wings.
- It’s of Potatoes.
- It’s of Marinade Ingredients.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- Prepare of Minced ginger.
- You need Half of lemon juice.
- Prepare Half of lemon zest.
- You need 6 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of sweet sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Some black pepper.
- Prepare of Chopped spring onions.
Roast Chicken Wings with Potatoes step by step
- Marinate the chicken in the fridge overnight..
- Prepare some potatoes cubes or slices as you like..
- Place the chicken, potatoes and marinade sauce in a baking pan and spread out..
- Bake for 45 minutes in 180 degree celcius. Remove at half time to flip over the chicken and potatoes..
- The chicken is ready when dark brown and some char on the sides. Garnish with chopped spring onions or parsley and serve..
Thank you mother amel for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Roast Chicken Wings with Potatoes, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp