You can cook Taco Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It’s 1 lb. of hamburger.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1 (14.5 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can beef broth.
- It’s 1 (15.5 oz) of can black beans.
- Prepare 1 (15.5 oz) of can pinto beans.
- You need 1 (15.5 oz) of can kidney beans.
- You need 1 (15.25 oz) of can corn.
- It’s 1 (10 oz) of can Rotel.
- You need 1 of pkt. Ranch Dip Mix.
- You need 1 of pkt. Taco Seasoning.
- You need of Toppings as desired: sour cream & cheddar cheese.
Taco Soup step by step
- Cook hamburger along with onions until thoroughly cooked; drain off grease..
- Open all cans and prepare for crockpot..
- To the crockpot add the tomatoes, beef broth and Rotel..
- Drain the beans and corn and add to pot..
- Stir in seasoning packets and hamburger..
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Serve with toppings of choice. Enjoy!.
Thank you tante sri for sharing Recipe: Yummy Taco Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp