Dave's Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can have Dave's Chicken Noodle Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dave's Chicken Noodle Soup
- It’s 2 bags of Reames frozen egg noodles.
- Prepare 16 cups of water.
- It’s 3 lbs of chicken.
- Prepare 2 lbs of carrots.
- You need 1 stalk of celery.
- It’s 1 of sweet onion.
- Prepare 1 jar of Wyler's chicken powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Parsley.
- You need to taste of Jane's Crazy Mixed-Up Peppers.
- You need 2 sticks of butter.
- You need 1 of large can cream of chicken soup.
Dave's Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- Precooked chicken in oil and beer, shred or cut. Add to stockpot..
- Slice/chop veggies, add to stockpot..
- Add water, butter and seasonings to stockpot. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, covered until veggies are soft..
- Add noodles and cream of chicken soup. Cook until noodles are done..
Thank you sister yuni for sharing Recipe: Perfect Dave's Chicken Noodle Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp