Oven Fish ' n ' Chips. Enjoy moist, flavorful fish with a coating that's as crunchy and golden as the deep-fried variety.plus crisp, irresistible "fries"! Janice Mitchell of Aurora, Colorado suggests this easy recipe. Fish and chips are traditionally sold wrapped in paper to soak up all the grease–not a good sign.
Your girl had a random craving for Fish & Chips even though your girl doesn't even like fish and chips. Oven-baked fish and homemade chips make for an indulgent meal without the crazy calories! Featured in Nutrition information, Main recipes. You can cook Oven Fish ' n ' Chips using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Fish ' n ' Chips
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 4 of medium potatoes – peeled (1 pound).
- It’s 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 of eggs- beaten.
- It’s 2/3 cup of crushed cornflakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need tsp of 1/8 cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 lb of frozen haddock fillets- thawed.
- It’s 1 of tartar sause ( optional ).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
A great family favourite, this fish and chips is easy to prepare. The fish is coated in breadcrumbs and baked. You'll need two rimmed baking sheets lined with foil; coat with nonstick spray. Sauce: Stir ingredients in small bowl, cover Fish 'n' Chips: Place potatoes on a baking sheet, coat with nonstick spray, sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss.
Oven Fish ' n ' Chips step by step
- Preheat oven to 425° ..
- In a large bowl, combine oil – pepper. Cut potatoes lengthwise into 1/2" strips.Add oil mixture , toss to coat. Place on 15"x10"x1" baking pan.Bake 15 minutes before you put in your fish.Spray your pan first. Bake 25-30 minutes until golden brown..
- Meanwhile, combine flour – pepper in a shallow dish. In a second dish. Beat eggs and water. In a third dish combine cornflakes, cheese and cayenne. Dredge fish in flour, then dip in egg mixture – roll in crumb mixture..
- Place on a baking sheet that has been coated with spray. ( I used non-stick foil) ..
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until fish starts to flake..
Tip potatoes in a shallow Meanwhile, prepare the fish. Mix together the breadcrumbs, cornmeal, and paprika in a bowl. Dip haddock or cod fillets into the flour, shake well to. Nothing better than a Oven-Fried Fish 'n' Chips dish. Serve this with coleslaw and you got a whole meal.
Thank you tante wati for sharing How to Prepare Tasty Oven Fish ' n ' Chips, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp