Slow Cooker Pot Roast.
You can have Slow Cooker Pot Roast using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- It’s 1 can of Condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 envelope of Liptons savory herb & garlic mix.
- Prepare 1 of medium Onion, chopped.
- You need 2/3 cup of Water.
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of Pot roast.
- Prepare 1 of Optional: add 1 additional can of cream of mushroom soup for extra gravy.
Slow Cooker Pot Roast instructions
- In slow cooker, mix cream of mushroom soup, savory herb & garlic packet, onion, and water. Place pot roast in slow cooker and coat with soup mixture..
- Cook on low for 8 hours..
- Break up meat by gently pushing with spoon, then coat meat with gravy..
Thank you mother ridha for sharing Easiest Way to Make Perfect Slow Cooker Pot Roast, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp