Potatoes Au Gratin.
You can have Potatoes Au Gratin using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potatoes Au Gratin
- You need 6 of Russet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & pepper to taste.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of All purpose floor.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Potatoes Au Gratin step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Butter a 9×13 casserole dish..
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil until translucent..
- Layer half of the potatoes in bottom of casserole dish. Sprinkle with salt & pepper. Top with onion/garlic mixture, and add the remaining potatoes. Season with salt and pepper..
- In medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Mix in flour and salt, stir constantly with whisk for 1 minute. Stir in milk. Cook until mixture has thickened. Stir in cheese all at once, and continue stirring until melted, about 30-60 seconds. Pour cheese over the potatoes. Cover with aluminum foil..
- Bake 1 hour in preheated oven..
Thank you tante yani for sharing Recipe: Yummy Potatoes Au Gratin, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp