LuBella's Stuffed Eggplant Parmigiana.
You can cook LuBella's Stuffed Eggplant Parmigiana using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of LuBella's Stuffed Eggplant Parmigiana
- You need 1 medium of Eggplant.
- It’s 1 stick of Carrot.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 slice of diced onion.
- Prepare 2 cup of belly of eggplant diced.
- It’s 1 stick of celery.
- You need 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 cup of whole ground tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- You need 1 tsp of blk pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 slice of Polly-O Mozzerella.
LuBella's Stuffed Eggplant Parmigiana step by step
- First soak in salt water then peel strips of skin off of eggplant..
- Slice squares inside the belly of the eggplant and scoop out with a spoon..
- Add: sliced carrots, onions,celery, garlic & chopped part of eggplant into a skilket and saute until soft now add your tomato sauce..
- Scoop out mixed veggies and add inside belly of eggplant..
- Add first layer of mozzerella then more veggie mix on top..
- Add 2nd layer of mozzerella on top and bake at 400 for 15 minutes, then rotate and let bake for 15 more minutes or until eggplant is soft..
- Top off with parmesan cheese and parsley and let cool..
- Cut & Serve…Enjoy!.
Thank you tante linda for sharing Recipe: Perfect LuBella's Stuffed Eggplant Parmigiana, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp