Swiss Cheese and Dill Omelet.
You can cook Swiss Cheese and Dill Omelet using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Swiss Cheese and Dill Omelet
- It’s 2 medium of Eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of shredded swiss cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried or fresh dill.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of milk.
Swiss Cheese and Dill Omelet step by step
- Whisk the 2 eggs with the seasonings and dash of milk with a fork until combined..
- Shred 1/3 cup of swiss cheese (or any cheese of your choice) and add to egg mixture. Mix to combine..
- Spray a small nonstick frying pan with PAM..
- Heat pan over medium heat and pour in egg mixture..
- As egg mixture begins to cook, slightly tilt the pan as you lift up part of the edge of the egg mixture allowing the raw egg to come to the edge and cook. Continue this step until all of the raw egg mixture has made it to the edges and it is cooked..
- Gently flip your omelet in half inside the pan and continue to cook 2-3 minutes on each side..
- Carefully remove your omelet to a plate and garnish with toppings of your choice. Enjoy!.
Thank you tante dian for sharing Recipe: Delicious Swiss Cheese and Dill Omelet, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp