Eggplant Pizza Supreme.
You can cook Eggplant Pizza Supreme using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Pizza Supreme
- You need of The "Crust".
- It’s 1 large of Eggplant.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of EVOO.
- You need 3 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesean & Romano Cheese.
- You need of The Toppings.
- It’s 1 can of Pizza Sauce.
- You need 8 oz of Shredded Mozzarella & Provolone Cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of Sliced Pepperoni.
- It’s 4 oz of Can of Sliced Black Olives.
- It’s 1/2 each of Diced Green Pepper.
- You need 1/2 each of Diced White Onion.
- It’s 4 oz of Can of Sliced Mushroom.
- It’s 12 each of Quartered Cherry Tomato's.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Pepper Slices.
- It’s 1 of Italian Seasoning (to taste).
- It’s 1 of Grated Parmesean & Romano Cheese (to taste).
Eggplant Pizza Supreme step by step
- Preheat Oven to 400°F.
- Line a broiler pan with Aluminum Foil.
- Wash the Eggplant and slice long way into 4 equal slices..
- For "The Base": Brush the Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) on one side of each Eggplant slice. Sprinkle the Garlic Powder and some of the Grated Parmesean & Romano grated cheese on top. Flip over to the other side and repeat..
- "The Toppings": Spread some Pizza Sauce on top of the face up side of The Base. Now sprinkle the shredded Mozzerella & Provolone cheese on top of the sauce (to your liking)..
- The Toppings are all optional. Whatever you like on a pizza, I suggest using. Place the remainder of "The Toppings" on your sauce and cheese..
- Sprinkle some Italian Seasoning and more of the Grated Parmesean & Romano Cheese on top..
- Bake on the broiler Rack in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes..
- Remove from oven and turn the broiler on..
- Place broiler pan in the rack and broil the Eggplant Pizza for around 2-3 minutes until The Toppings are slightly crispy..
- Remove from oven, let slightly cool, and enjoy!.
Thank you sister ida for sharing Recipe: Tasty Eggplant Pizza Supreme, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp