You can cook Onion-Coriander Omelette using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Onion-Coriander Omelette
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of caramelized onion.
- Prepare 2 bunch of coriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
Onion-Coriander Omelette instructions
- Scramle eggs in a bowl..
- Add the caramelized onions and finely chopped coriander. Blend with the eggs..
- In a non-stick pan, over medium heat, melt the butter. Pour the egg mixture into the pan..
- Using a heatproof spatula, as the eggs firm, gently flip one side (imagine you are dividing it into 3) and fold over. Do the same with the other side. Flip the folded omelette gently to ensure the other side is cooked..
- Ladle into plate. Sprinkle the salt. Serve with fresh cherry tomatoes..
Thank you tante yani for sharing Recipe: Delicious Onion-Coriander Omelette, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp