Simple Crock pot Roast with Gravy.
You can cook Simple Crock pot Roast with Gravy using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Crock pot Roast with Gravy
- It’s 1 can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom w/ Roasted Garlic Soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- It’s 1 packages of dry onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped jalapeño pepper slices (from a jar).
- It’s 1 of 4-5 lb chuck tender roast.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of (optional) peeled potato chunks.
- Prepare 1 of (optional) baby carrots.
Simple Crock pot Roast with Gravy instructions
- Add the soups and dry onion soup mix to your crock pot. Stir to mix. (No need to dirty a bowl that will have to wash ☺).
- Chop the jalapeño slices. Sprinkle on top of soup mix..
- Salt and pepper the roast. Set on top of soup mixes and peppers..
- Cover and cook 10 hrs on low setting..
- To make this a full meal I add potato chunks and baby carrots 4 hrs into the cooking time. Then cover and continue to cook on low 6 more hrs..
Thank you mother dian for sharing Recipe: Perfect Simple Crock pot Roast with Gravy, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp