Kerala dry fish curry.
You can cook Kerala dry fish curry using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kerala dry fish curry
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tamarind pulp.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh grated coconut.
- It’s 2 medium of dry red chilly.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chilly powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of soaked rice.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- It’s of 1\2 cup of chopped onions.
- You need 100 grams of small dry fish.
Kerala dry fish curry step by step
- Apply salt,turmeric powder and red chilly powder to the fish pieces and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Iightly roast cumin and coriander seeds,mix with dry red chillies,soaked rice and grated coconut.
- Grind it to a smooth paste, soak tamarind in a half a cup of hot water. Heat oil in a pan.
- Add chopped onions and chopped ginger,cook on a high flame till brown. Stir in fish pieces and add 2 cups of water.
- Bring it to a boil. Stir in coconut and spice paste. mash tamarind dissolved in water to make a pulp.
- Strain and add to the gravy.simmer for 2 minutes and finish with coconut milk..
- Add fish pieces and cook on a medium flame for 7 to 8 minutes or till the fish is done.
- Serve hot.
Thank you sister wati for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Kerala dry fish curry, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp