Baked Romy Eggplant Casserole.
You can cook Baked Romy Eggplant Casserole using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Romy Eggplant Casserole
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion diced.
- It’s 90 grams of Button mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- You need 8 oz of Water.
- You need 150 grams of Romy cheese crumbled.
- You need 400 grams of Eggplant slices.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3 each of Garlic cloves sliced or minced.
- You need 25 grams of Bread crumbs.
Baked Romy Eggplant Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 200c degrees.
- In pan dry sauté onion, mushrooms, salt/pepper and garlic cloves until soft around 5 minutes..
- Add water, oregano, and tomato paste and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, adding bread crumbs at very end.
- Layer casserole dish with eggplant slices, half of the sautéed sauce, half of the romy cheese and repeat..
- Bake at 200c degrees for 20 minutes let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Romy cheese can be substituted with other hard cheeses such as romano, manchengo..
Thank you tante sri for sharing How to Cook Yummy Baked Romy Eggplant Casserole, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp