[Vegan] French Toast.
You can cook [Vegan] French Toast using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of [Vegan] French Toast
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Chickpea flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of mixed spice (or pumpkin pie spice mix).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rice milk (or dairy-free milk of choice).
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vegan butter or mild-flavoured oil.
- Prepare 4 of thick slices of soft bread (white or wholegrain / gluten-free, if neeed).
[Vegan] French Toast step by step
- Whisk the chickpea flour, spices, milk, vanilla and salt together in a shallow container..
- Gently heat the butter or oil in a skillet..
- Dip a slice of the bread into the mixture and coat well on each side. Place in the skillet and fry on medium heat for a minute on each side until golden brown..
- Repeat with the other slices..
- Serve with fruit, maple syrup, berries, yoghurt… and enjoy :-).
Thank you tante amel for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy [Vegan] French Toast, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp