Baked Chicken Legs with Potato. This recipe for baked chicken legs and potatoes is outstanding. Crispy Baked Chicken Legs roasted on a single sheet pan together with potatoes, zucchini, bell peppers, and onions make a delicious and easy dinner that your whole family will enjoy! This recipe is always a hit in our house, I love that I can prep it quickly in just a few minutes and my family loves it.
Eat for Eight Bucks: Maple-Mustard Baked Chicken Thighs with Potato Wedges RecipeSerious Eats. Learn how to prepare this easy Baked Chicken Legs with Potatoes recipe like a pro. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again. You can cook Baked Chicken Legs with Potato using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Legs with Potato
- Prepare 2 of chicken legs.
- You need 4 of potato.
- You need of Souce:.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of yoghurt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tomato puree.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s of Cumin.
- You need of Thyme.
- You need of Parsley.
Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Juicy on the inside with a beatiful crust on the outside. My kids like it served with some mashed potatoes. This Honey Mustard Baked Chicken Drumsticks recipe is a perfect, effortless way to make baked chicken legs in the oven.
Baked Chicken Legs with Potato instructions
- Make cuts on chicken legs and cut the potatoes into apple slices and put in a big bowl..
- Mash the garlic and mix all the souce ingredients in a separated bowl (persley to be put on the ckicken after baking).
- Add the souce and marinate the chicken legs and potatoes. Cover the bowl with plastic foil and leave in the fridge 1 hour to rest..
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C and bake it for 45 minutes..
I use the everyday dirt brushed potatoes or washed potatoes for this recipe (the most common potato types here in Australia). Try our baked rosemary chicken with paprika and garlic potatoes for a tasty dinner. Add chicken and potatoes; toss to coat well. Baked Chicken Legs are always a good choice for the budget-conscious household. This delicious recipe produces the most tender juicy meat with crisp skin for the perfect dinner.
Thank you mother ridha for sharing How to Make Yummy Baked Chicken Legs with Potato, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp