Chopped Ham Salad Sandwich.
You can cook Chopped Ham Salad Sandwich using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chopped Ham Salad Sandwich
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Swiss cheese.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of prepared Horseradish sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweet pickle relish / salad cubes.
- It’s 8 ounces of smoked ham fully cooked.
- Prepare 4 slices of bread.
- You need 1 of hard boiled egg.
- You need 1 of kosher pickle quartered into spears.
- You need To taste of peppercini/ banana pepper rings.
Chopped Ham Salad Sandwich step by step
- Trim any unwanted fat or skin.
- Chop the ham finely or put into a food processor till your desired constancy..
- Add the mayonnaise, ham mustard, dill weed, sweet pickle cubes, Horseradish sauce, and onion powder. Mix as you go to get everything incorporated..
- Add cheese and mix once more..
- It should be ready.
- Oh the egg, chop the egg up and mix..
- Toast the bread, slice the pickle..
- Spread the ham mixture on the bread and serve with the pickle and peppers. The other sandwich is tuna salad sandwich..
- I hope you enjoy!!.
Thank you mother dian for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Chopped Ham Salad Sandwich, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp