Chicken and Strawberry-Spinach Salad. Skinnytaste > Recipes > Salad > Grilled Chicken Salad with Strawberries and Spinach. I love strawberries in my salad, I could eat this all summer long, especially when strawberries are at their peak. While I love this salad written as is, it's incredibly easy to modify to fit your dietary preferences.
You're free to add anything else. Grilled Chicken Salad with Strawberries and Avocado Recipe – This simple grilled chicken salad is made with fresh spinach, sweet berries and creamy avocado, then tossed with a quick balsamic dressing. Grilled chicken salad makes a delicious, versatile meal perfect for. You can have Chicken and Strawberry-Spinach Salad using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Strawberry-Spinach Salad
- Prepare 3 T of apple juice.
- It’s 2 T of strawberry spreadable fruit.
- Prepare 2 T of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breast, boneless and skinless.
- You need 8 c of spinach.
- Prepare 1 c of strawberries, halved.
- Prepare 1/4 c of crumbled Gorgonzola cheese.
- You need 2 T of walnuts, finely chopped.
Luckily this spring salad made with chicken, spinach, strawberries, and cashews is exactly that. The recipe makes use of vitamin-packed produce and healthy fats so you'll finish your main feeling virtuous and satiated. Instead of using store-bought dressings that tend to be packed with preservatives and. Special thanks to KitchenAid for sponsoring and collaborating with me on this episode.
Chicken and Strawberry-Spinach Salad instructions
- In small bowl, mix juice, spreadable fruit and vinegar..
- In skillet with cooking spray, cook chicken until no longer pink. Remove from skillet and set aside..
- To skillet, add strawberry mixture stirring any chicken drippings loose..
- Slice chicken and place on bed of spinach. Top with strawberries and cheese. Drizzle with strawberry dressing. Sprinkle with walnuts..
- MASON JAR LAYERS (bottom to top): Dressing Chicken Strawberries Walnuts Spinach Romaine lettuce Cheese.
For more information on the appliances featured visit. This pretty spinach salad, topped with grilled chicken, strawberries and almonds, features a delectably sweet poppy seed dressing. Made in moments, it's a refreshing lunch or light supper for two. —Ginger Ellsworth, Caldwell, Idaho. Top evenly with chicken slices and strawberry-balsamic mixture. This salad is a lovely mixture of color and flavor.
Thank you sister yuni for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Chicken and Strawberry-Spinach Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp