Vegan Cabbage Soup.
You can cook Vegan Cabbage Soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Cabbage Soup
- It’s 1 of red cabbage, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped.
- It’s 5 of carrots, peeled and chopped.
- It’s 1 package of mushrooms, your choice, chopped.
- You need 8-9 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1-2 tsp of thyme.
- You need 5-7 cups of water.
Vegan Cabbage Soup step by step
- This recipe makes a LOT of soup, if you are making the recipe as written dig out your BIG crockpot :).
- Peel, wash, chop, everything! It all goes in the crockpot at the same time. Turn to high and forget about it for the day. Well actually the smell of cooking cabbage prevents you from forgetting about it but other than the occasional completely useless stir you don't actually have to DO anything else until 6 to 8 hours later when you serve it..
Thank you mother diah for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Vegan Cabbage Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp