You can have Pork Lasagna using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Lasagna
- You need 250 g of box lasagne sheets.
- You need 250 g of grated parmesan.
- It’s of Meat Sauce:.
- Prepare 50 ml of olive oil.
- You need 500 g of rindless pork belly, sliced into 2cm strips.
- You need 600 g of Italian pork sausages, skins removed.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 6 of eschalots, finely chopped.
- It’s 800 g of tinned tomatoes.
- It’s 2 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Prepare of Bechamel Sauce:.
- Prepare 1 L of milk.
- Prepare 2 of sage leaves.
- You need 1 of small bunch fresh oregano, leaves picked.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black peppercorns.
- You need 80 g of butter, cubed.
- Prepare 80 g of plain flour.
- It’s of Basil leaves, to serve.
Pork Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C..
- For the meat sauce, heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium high heat, cook the pork belly, in batches until caramelised. Remove from pan..
- Break the sausage meat into small pieces, add to the hot pan and cook, stirring until it changes colour. Return the pork belly to the pan, add garlic, eschalots and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add tomatoes and thyme and cook, stirring occasionally for 45 minutes or until sauce thickens..
- Remove pork belly pieces and pass through a mincer, or chop finely. Return to pan, season and cook a further 10 minutes..
- For béchamel sauce, heat milk with sage, oregano, garlic and peppercorns in a large saucepan until simmering..
- In a separate saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add flour and cook, stirring for 3 minutes, reduce heat to low and cook a further 5 minutes to cook out flour..
- Remove pan from the heat, strain the milk through a sieve into a jug and pour into the pan, whisking constantly to prevent lumps forming. Return to the heat, season with salt and cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens slightly..
- To assemble lasagne, lightly oil a 12-cup capacity rectangular baking dish. Ladle a little meat sauce over the base of the dish, cover with one layer of pasta sheets, breaking to fit if necessary..
- Top with one-third of remaining meat sauce and one-third bechamel sauce. Repeat the layers twice, finishing with bechamel sauce. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan..
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until pasta is cooked. Set aside for 15 minutes before serving..
- Serve the lasagna with fresh basil..
Thank you tante ulin for sharing How to Prepare Yummy Pork Lasagna, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp