Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles.
You can have Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles
- It’s of <soup>.
- You need 400 cc of Soy milk.
- It’s 50 cc of Hot water.
- It’s 1 cube of Bouillon cube.
- It’s 100 cc of Cold water.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Miso.
- You need 1/2 of Star anise.
- You need of And Black Pepper.
- It’s of .
- Prepare of <nikumiso(spicy meat sauce)>.
- It’s 200 g of Ground pork.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground Garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground Ginger.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Miso.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Suger.
- You need 1 Tbsp of SAKE or Chinese rice wine.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Doubanjiang (or 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper).
- Prepare of .
- You need of <finish for 1 sercing>.
- It’s of Noodles.
- You need of Green Vegetables(for exampe : Green pak choi is better).
- You need of chainese chili oil.
Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles step by step
- First, Cook the Soup. 1) Heat 50cc water and star anise. 2) Melt the bouillon cube. 3) Mix with cold water. 4) Mix with soy milk. 5) Dissolve MISO in soy milk soup. 6) Cool in a refrigerator..
- Next, Cook the NIKUMISO. 1) Mix MISO, suger, SAKE, Doubanjiang. 2) Add oil to the pot and heat the medium heat. 3) Add garlic and ginger and fry. 4) Add ground pork and fry. 5) When the meat turns white, add seasonings and mix..
- Finish, Serve. 1) Boil the noodles.move to Colander it and drain the water.Cool with running water.Cut the water again. 2) Put noodles in a bowl and pour soap. 3) Topping NIKUMISO and any vegetables. 4) Use chinese chili oil and completed!.
Thank you mother linda for sharing How to Cook Yummy Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp