You can cook Southwest Pasta using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Southwest Pasta
- It’s 8 oz of linguini, or pasta of your choice.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 15 oz of canned black beans, drained & rinsed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 15 oz of canned diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 1/2 cup of picante sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 4 oz of shredded Colby Jack cheese blend.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro.
Southwest Pasta step by step
- Cool pasta according to package directions. Drain..
- Heat vegetable oil in large skillet over medium high heat until hot. Add garlic. Saute for a few seconds. Add undrained tomatoes, picante sauce, black beans, chili powder, cumin & oregano and mix well. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low & cover..
- Simmer sauce, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes. Remove cover. Increase heat to medium high. Cook, stirring frequently until reach desired consistently, about 5 minutes..
- Add pasta to sauce. Toss. Serve with cheese & cilantro sprinkled on top..
Thank you mother dian for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Southwest Pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp