Crockpot – " Beef Pot Roast ".
You can have Crockpot – " Beef Pot Roast " using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot – " Beef Pot Roast "
- It’s 4 of -6 medium potatoes-peeled & quartered.
- It’s 1 of large onion – peeled – quartered.
- It’s 1 cup of baby carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of celery- sliced.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of salt – pepper.
- You need 1 of chuck roast( bone in) or your favorite roast (3-4 lb. ).
Crockpot – " Beef Pot Roast " instructions
- Prep veggies. Then lay them in bottom of crockpot (6 qt) . Add water. Sprinkle salt- pepper on top of them..
- Salt – pepper your roast a little bit. Then lay on top of veggies. Put on lid..
- Put your crockpot on Low 6-8 hours. Or until your roast is the doneness you like..
Thank you mother yani for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Crockpot – " Beef Pot Roast ", hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp