Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach. This lemon chicken is flavored with garlic, fresh lemon juice, zest, and a little thyme. It's an easy and rewarding dish with bright, bold flavor. A garnish of parsley and slices of fresh lemon finish the dish perfectly.
This meal was absolutely delicious and I guarantee you will. This easy lemon chicken recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner! It's made with garlic, butter, lemon, thyme, and rosemary. You can have Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach
- Prepare 6 of Drum sticks or whatever type of Chicken you have.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion sliced.
- Prepare 5 of Garlic cloves chopped.
- You need 2 of lemons.
- You need 4 of Cherry peppers and 2 Tbsp of juice from jar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Kosher or sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 4 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of tblsp of milk.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes peeled and cubed rinsed.
- It’s 4 cups of baby spinach.
- You need 1 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
Perfect to go with rice, buttered noodles, angel hair pasta, or mashed potatoes. The garlic, lemon and chicken drippings make the most flavorful soft delicious potatoes. Super easy to prepare – the oven does all the work. Mince garlic and make a paste with the teaspoon of salt using side of large knife, then rub all over tops of chicken.
Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach step by step
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees, in a baking casserole dish put sliced onions, garlic and cut 1 lemon into slices put chicken pieces in a bowl and salt and pepper on all sides and place in casserole dish add cherry peppers and juice of cherry peppers cover with foil and put in oven for 40 minutes at 30 minutes remove foil and bake for additional 10 minutes to get skin crispy..
- Put potatoes in medium sauce pan with 4 cups of water add 1Tbsp of salt cook potatoes for about 20 minutes or until fork tender strain and put back in pan add milk and 1 Tbsp of juice from chicken casserole dish add butter salt and pepper and mash yo your creamy consistency I used a potato ricer..
- In a large saute pan add 2 tblsp of Olive oil heat oil then add spinach a 1 Tblsp of Crushed garlic, 1 tsp of Crushed red pepper (optional) and saute till spinach wilts..
- Put all items on a large serving platter or individual plates enjoy?.
Simple and delicious, grilled lemon chicken wraps are the perfect summer meal. Tender chicken, spicy garlic sauce and soft flatbread – yum! Let's talk about these simple and absolutely delicious lemon chicken wraps. I could eat this lineup every day for the rest of forever – it's totally my style of. Jump to the Lemon Garlic Baked Chicken Breasts Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it.
Thank you sister ulin for sharing Recipe: Yummy Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp