Chicken Meat Balls (Bakso Ayam) and Chicken Tofu (Tahu Bakso).
You can cook Chicken Meat Balls (Bakso Ayam) and Chicken Tofu (Tahu Bakso) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Meat Balls (Bakso Ayam) and Chicken Tofu (Tahu Bakso)
- It’s 700 gr of mince chicken breast.
- Prepare 150 gr of tapioca starch.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves (mashed).
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves (fried then mashed).
- You need 1 of egg white.
- You need 200 gr of ice cube.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 10 pcs of fried tofu.
- Prepare of Water to boil and steam.
Chicken Meat Balls (Bakso Ayam) and Chicken Tofu (Tahu Bakso) step by step
- Grind mince chicken with ice cube with food processor..
- Place the ground chicken in a mixing bowl, add mashed garlics, fried masked garlics, tapioca starch, salt, pepper, and sugar, mix well..
- Boil water in a pot, make balls from the chicken mixture with 2 spoons, put into the water when it bubbles, (when the balls float and don't sink means they are ready, and you can take them out of the pot).
- For chicken tofu: cut square fried tofu into 2 (triangel shape) fill up the tofu with chicken mixture..
- Prepare steamer with water, steam chicken tofu for 15-20 mins until well cooked..
- Enjoy with any sauce you like. You can also use them for sandwich, or pizza topping..
Thank you mother amel for sharing Recipe: Tasty Chicken Meat Balls (Bakso Ayam) and Chicken Tofu (Tahu Bakso), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp