Steak, Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sandwich.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, steak, bacon and egg breakfast sandwich. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steak, Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sandwich is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Steak, Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sandwich is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steak, bacon and egg breakfast sandwich using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak, Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sandwich:
- Get 1 cup of cooked steak of your choice (I used leftover ribeye) cut up into small bite sized pieces.
- Get 4 slice of cooked and roughly chopped bacon.
- Take 4 of eggs, scrambled.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of spicy steak seasoning.
- Prepare 4 of crusty rolls, toasted.
- Prepare of For the mayo.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Get 1 tbsp of spicy steak seasoning.
- Get 1 of cayenne pepper to taste.
- Take 1 of jalapeños for topping (optional).
Steps to make Steak, Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sandwich:
- Scramble eggs and milk. Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat the skillet on medium high heat..
- Add steak and stir for 2 to 3 minutes until steak is heated through..
- Add eggs to the skillet and continually stir until eggs are almost set. Add in cheese, bacon, garlic powder and spicy steak seasoning. Continue to cook until eggs are set about another 3 or 4 minutes. Remove from heat..
- Toast the crusty rolls and set aside..
- Combine mayo, dijon mustard and spicy steak seasoning. Smear as much as you prefer on both sides your roll. Spoon the egg mixture on the bottom half of the roll. On the top half, add jalapeños. Serve and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food steak, bacon and egg breakfast sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante yuni for sharing Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Steak, Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sandwich, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp