You can cook Boerewors Lasagne using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Boerewors Lasagne
- It’s 700 grams of boerewors.
- It’s 30 ml of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 20 ml of sugar.
- You need 1 of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 5 ml of dried oregano.
- Prepare 125 grams of flavoured cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 large of tortillas.
- Prepare 50 grams of grated mozarella cheese.
Boerewors Lasagne step by step
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Grease an ovenproof dish.
- Remove the meat from the boerewors casing. Heat a pan and brown the sausage meat..
- Add the tomato paste and canned tomatoes and heat for a few minutes while stirring..
- Season with the sugar, pepper and oregano and leave to simmer until the moisture has nearly evaporated..
- Spread half the cream cheese on a tortilla and put in the ovenproof dish (let the tortilla hang over the rim of the dish). Spreaf half the meat mixture on top. Repeat with the remaining tortilla,cream cheese and meat. Sprinkle mozarella cheese on top..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the tortillas are lightly browned and the cheese has melted..
Thank you mother yuli for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Boerewors Lasagne, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp