Crock Pot Chili-4 Different Meats. I have Crock Pot Texas Chili which had jalapenos, Anaheim peppers, and Poblano peppers but I don't want to quit that far here. Super easy dump and go chunky stew meat chili. This wonderfully tasty chili brings multiple levels of taste with the optional use of different types of chili peppers.
Stopping just before the turkey is cooked all the way through will keep it from being too. In Crock-Pot, add tomatoes, tomato sauce, one can of beans and two more teaspoons of seasoning mix. Add beans and meat to the crock pot. You can have Crock Pot Chili-4 Different Meats using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chili-4 Different Meats
- You need 1 lb of Hamburg.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Sausage.
- Prepare 1 lb of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Green Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Red Pepper.
- Prepare 18 oz of Hickory Smoked BBQ Sauce.
- You need 58 oz of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 30 oz of Petite Diced Tomatoes.
- It’s 40 oz of Great Northern Beans.
- Prepare 1 of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of Chili Powder to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Italian Seasoning to taste.
- You need 1 of Garlic Powder to taste.
- It’s 1 of Kidney Beans (I personally don't like them so I don't use them).
This crockpot chili recipe is easy to make and flavorful! Slow cooking this chili allows all the different flavors to meld together, the meat to get ultra tender, the beans to get delicate, and the veggies to get. Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes!
Crock Pot Chili-4 Different Meats step by step
- Cook and drain fat from Hamburg, turkey and sausage..
- Fry Bacon, drain grease and crumble..
- Dice onion and peppers..
- Add all ingredients to crock pot. Mix well..
- Add all spices to taste..
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours. Ok to let on low all day…
It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips It also has a probe for meat that automatically shuts off when done. I hated my old crock pot, it burnt everything. These liners made the clean up so easy. I mean, the meat is cooked in the pan before going into the crockpot and canned beans are already cooked. A tasty crock pot chili recipe made in a slow cooker.
Thank you mother diah for sharing Recipe: Yummy Crock Pot Chili-4 Different Meats, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp