You can cook Brown Gravy using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brown Gravy
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Chicken Bouillon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 pinch of Black Pepper.
Brown Gravy instructions
- Turn on the stove and set it to low to medium heat. In a small sauce pot, mix the flour and oil together. Use a whisk to mix everything thoroughly. Stir for about 3 mins. Make sure there is no clumps..
- Add the broth into the pot. Let it boil slightly before turning the heat down to low. Stir gravy and add the bouillon, garlic powder, soy sauce and black pepper. If the gravy is still watery get a tablespoon of broth and add a teaspoon of flour into a bowl. Mix it and add it into the gravy. Slightly let it boil by turning up the heat until gravy is thick and saucey then lower the heat and let it heat through. Keep stirring. Serve and enjoy..
Thank you sister wati for sharing Recipe: Tasty Brown Gravy, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp