Peanut 🥜 Butter Jelly Waffles 🧇.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, peanut 🥜 butter jelly waffles 🧇. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Peanut 🥜 Butter Jelly Waffles 🧇 is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Peanut 🥜 Butter Jelly Waffles 🧇 is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have peanut 🥜 butter jelly waffles 🧇 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut 🥜 Butter Jelly Waffles 🧇:
- Get 2 of waffles (your favorite!).
- Make ready 1-2 tablespoons of peanut butter(your favorite!).
- Take 1-2 tablespoons of jelly(your favorite!).
- Make ready of Syrup.
- Make ready of Cinnamon powder.
Steps to make Peanut 🥜 Butter Jelly Waffles 🧇:
- Toast your waffles 🧇…….
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of your favorite peanut butter on one side of waffle……
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of jelly on the other waffle 🧇……..
- Squish them both together, peanut butter and jelly sides facing each other !!.
- Serve with your favorite syrup and sprinkle some cinnamon powder on top and enjoy 😉!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food peanut 🥜 butter jelly waffles 🧇 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister linda for sharing Recipe of Homemade Peanut 🥜 Butter Jelly Waffles 🧇, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp